Neo_Angelo

Customer
Purchasing FAQ

Q) What exactly do I get for my money?

A) With every purchase you receive the right to use the product on your website of installation indefinetely. You are also eligible to download any and all updates for as long as your license is active (This is what the time period is for).

Q) I bought a product but it's not what I wanted, can I get a refund?

A) If you have not downloaded the product then you have 2 weeks to request a refund (PM either Fillip H. or Cosmic) If you have downloaded the product then we are unable to offer a refund. If you are unsure if you want the product, all of our modifications come with a Lite version to try.

Q: Do your products work with earlier vB versions ?

A: Only if specified. Our products are typically only tested with the latest version of vBulletin. Different products are available for vB3, vB4 and vB5. The product page will tell you which vB series the product is available for.

Q: Do you offer discount if i buy more than one product?

A: Our cart system will automatically give you a discount for spending more in a single transaction starting at $100. You can see details of this here.

Q: When my license expires, do i have to remove your product?

A: When you purchase a license you are entitled to use your copy on your registered site indefinitely (forever), however when your license expires you will no longer have access to updates for that product and will need to re-purchase that license to get further updates and upgrades.

Q:If your product causes an error/malfunction can i get a refund for data loss?

A: We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to data or servers and software when using our products and no form of monetary compensation will be offered, you download our products at your own risk, as with most other software. If you have reason to believe our products will damage your site then we advise you not to install them. We offer professional installation services if you are not comfortable installing our products yourself. In any case, if you run into a problem we will be more than happy to assist you in finding a solution to it.

Q: I'm not sure which product is right for me, where can i find out?

A: if your unsure about a product or its functionality you are able to test it out here on our forums to see how it works and what it can do. You can also download and try the Lite versions here: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/downloads.php

Q: What payment methods do you accept?

A: Currently we only accept methods of payment through Paypal, we believe this is the safest and easiest option for our customers and therefore adds protection to our customers. However in the future we may add further methods of payment in which we'll notify you of these changes.

Q: Am i Able to run your products on more than one site?

A: Your license entitles you to run the product on one site. To run it on more, you will have to purchase additional licenses.

Q: If product prices go up will i have to pay extra if i've already bought the product?

A: Absolutly not, we will never charge our customers twice if they have already bought a license, if you bought a license then you have it at the price you paid originally, if prices go up for products due to their added content/features the new pricing only applies for new customers or customers that are re-newing an expired license.

Q: I previous bought Inferno vBShout, does that mean i get this one for free?

A: Unfortunately no. Zero Tolerance isn't involved with the new vBShout. and it would be unfair of Fillip to have to pay for his actions. If former Itech customers can PM me proof of purchase though, they will be given a 25% discount on vBShout Pro)

Q: Why are there different currency options?

A: We find that people paying directly via card are sometimes charged by their bank for currency conversions. This prevents this.

Q: The exchange rate seems too high/low for X currency?

A: We have set the exchange rates at an average. Sometimes currencies fluctuate, so you might find a certain currency is a few % cheaper or more expensive. It should never be a significant amount, though.

Q: What exactly does purchasing get me?

A: Purchasing the product gets you access to download the product and any updates for the period of time you select (1 year or forever). Prices are subject to rise through the lifetime of a product, so it is usually better value to buy the owned version.

Q: Why do i have to enter an URL?

A: The URL you enter is the site that your product is licensed to. You are purchasing the right to use the product on that one website.

Q: I'm not sure if my product is legal, can you check?

A: Absolutely. If you send us the URL we can check this for you. If the product is not legal, you can purchase one from us.

Q: Do you do work on commission?[/B]

A: Yes. You can see details about our contract work here: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/info/customwork/

Q: I've purchased the Pro version, but the version number is lower than Lite?

A: With some of our earlier products the Pro version acted as an addon for the Lite version. This is nothing to be concerned about.

Q: Will your products work with other mods i've got installed?

A: Our products are not specifically made to integrate with other products however you may find that our products can be adapted to fit with certain modifications on your site. We do not officially support other mods and cannot offer you support for other mods and integration with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back