• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Former Developer
Customer
Posting of a new thread when someone contributes to the site, should have multiple titles and multiple post messages for the system to use (at least four each).

Should be able to choose who posts the thread and which forum it gets posted to.

Should show the user name who contributed, and the amount they contributed, should tie in with undisclosed amounts and anonymous contributions.

Maybe a option to update the posters "post count" or not.

A option to be able to set the thread open or closed (replies allowed or not).

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Only issue I foresee is if you choose to display amounts as Net Amount, if you later decide to not show Net Amounts, the older posts will still show the Net Amount, new posts will show the Gross Amount, and visa-versa.

Last edited:
Layout of options for auto posting of new contribution threads that are auto confirmed by PayPal.

Option to enable/disable the auto posting of new threads.

Option to insert the posters ID.

Option for posts to count towards the posters post count or not.

Option to enter which forum the posts goes into.

Option to set the thread open or closed.

Option to set post icons for the thread.

Option to have the thread as a sticky or not.

Ten different options for thread title.

Ten different options for thread content.

The way it handles the thread titles and thread content is it will randomly use one of the thread titles and one of the thread content when making the new thread.

Should also have the option of posting a reply to a thread, instead of starting a new thread each contribution.

Ozzy, how about an option to auto edit a thread?

Let me explain this in greater detail:

For example the system at the beginning of the new month a thread will automatically post like this:
Month of November Donations!!

When no contributions are made in the body it should say N/A
Everytime there is a contribution it will automatically edit the thread and keep adding the new donors.

I've brought this up to AWJunkies few years back, he said it was doable but he never got around it and we know how things ended with him and his community.

I am hoping something like this will be developed.

This has been implemented in v1.4.0, unfortunately not how IcEWoLF would have liked it, but it is always open to improvement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.