Bug Ordered but not received email in paypal email

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewS

Customer
Awaiting Authorisation
Please check your PayPal email address.

Please activate my product as i did not receive the email.

When a product is showed as "Awaiting Authorization" in our vBeCommerce system, it means it's waiting for you to click the confirmation link that we sent to your PayPal email address. This is an anti-fraud measure that is applied when the forum email address and PayPal email address mismatch.

Could you please check the email address you made the transaction with (also check its spam folders) and click the authorisation link? Doing so will prevent any further transactions you make from being flagged in this manner.

If you cannot find the authorisation email in your PayPal email address' folders, please send an email to fillip@Dragonbyte-tech.com from your PayPal email address and he will manually authorise your purchase. Please note that this will not lift the authorisation requirement for future purchases, it applies to this purchase only.

That's not how you spell my name, and it's not how it was spelled in the email address above either :)

I can see that the authorisation has already been handled, and the product downloaded, so I'll close this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back