Question New users have too many credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeljs

Customer
For some reasons new members are ending up with hundreds of thousands of credits. Even when I recalculate events it doesn't make a difference. These are members that are not active and have never posted anything.

Clipboard.jpg

What does the transaction log show?

If it has no entries that would explain this, then this is not caused by vBCredits but instead another modification that adds to vBCredits' points table but does not report the credits given.

I'm not sure what mod that would be. As far as I know I don't have any other mods that would add credits.

I've just checked - the credits mod has credits called 'Points' and the shop mod has credits called 'Simoleons'. It's the latter that is showing too many credits, but I'm not sure how to modify the mod to stop this from happening.

There's a transaction log in the shop as well that you can access from the AdminCP, does that contain any useful information?

It appears from the log that members are receiving interest 'payments' from the day they were registered, but I've disabled the interest activity section from Activity Amounts Configuration.

Have you also turned off the bank feature in vBShop? If it doesn't show up in vBCredits' transaction log, but it does in vBShop's transaction log, that means it's the bank feature in vBShop, not vBCredits, whose interest is causing the problem.

Hello angeljs,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings