Status
Not open for further replies.

harm63

Customer
Hello

a few wishes options for maybe updates in future.
i don't think it is to hard to do.

1. when you have pro version and pro version navbar then in quize a option ( admin)
place on navbar1 or navbar2 ( when you have both then most programing is in allready)

2. a option to reset quiz results.
so select a user select quiz and set client to 0

Why? i am testing now and make for test errors in answers and my result is then 15 procent or so :-( mot nice for quiz creator
als when some one did make a quiz you have the posibility to reset his score.

3. maybe a exsample of some quizes ( but thats more my problem becuase english is maybe to weak :)
but when you can see somewhere how it looks in making a question and result will be nice

thx

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello

a few wishes options for maybe updates in future.
i don't think it is to hard to do.

1. when you have pro version and pro version navbar then in quize a option ( admin)
place on navbar1 or navbar2 ( when you have both then most programing is in allready)

2. a option to reset quiz results.
so select a user select quiz and set client to 0

Why? i am testing now and make for test errors in answers and my result is then 15 procent or so :-( mot nice for quiz creator
als when some one did make a quiz you have the posibility to reset his score.

3. maybe a exsample of some quizes ( but thats more my problem becuase english is maybe to weak :)
but when you can see somewhere how it looks in making a question and result will be nice

thx

1. Ozzy has been talking to us about how to make it easier to integrate other DBT products into the navtabs system he created. Next version will make that easier.
2. We talked about this in the other thread, I have it set as a feature request now :)
3. If you want, I can export the quizzes we have here and make them available for you to import on your system to test with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back