Status
Not open for further replies.

Samkeymaster

Customer
Ok I know and Say Thanks to adding the anonym.to to the shoutbox in the new version it works great but Can you make it to where if the link is internal it will not redirect I know on there site you can protect links by using

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
protected_links = "http://www.yourdomain.com/";

Figured may be able to add something not Java that will check if the link has your domain name in it it will not redirect.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Ok Will still leave this in Requests as it would be nice to have the option to add the protected link in the Admin panel shoutbox settings.
I have implemented this in my site by editing the class_dm_shout.php in the includes folder and it works If someone would like to see what I did I will post it here with permission from Mods or Admins.

We'd implement it differently than using the JS method, but feel free to post the changes as long as you don't post the complete file :)

Ok in the class_dm_shout.php on line 226 you should see

Code:
if (strpos($matches[1], 'anonym.to') === false

If not find that section of code and after the false put the address of your url you want protected in place of your url goes here

Code:
if (strpos($matches[1], 'anonym.to') === false && strpos($matches[1], 'Your url goes here') === false)

save the file and when your done reload the page with the chat and any link containing your url link will not have anonym.to posted in front of it.

Hope this Helps

Status
Not open for further replies.