• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
Just installed, big bug. It takes down my site. ;)

I get the following error when it's enabled: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare construct_usercp_nav() (previously declared in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/includes/functions_user.php:18) in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/includes/functions_user.php on line 288

I'm guessing that's because of another mod I have installed, but.. well it breaks. =)

Also, small thing, but the general options are after the Top X Stats options.

If there's supposed to be a leftside nav AdminCP entry (Like the rest of the mods you guys make), I couldn't find one. Had to get into the settings through the general vB Settings stuff.

Ohh and I'm posting here because there's no InfoPanels subforums yet. =)

I forgot to add the Lite forum for InfoPanels :p

Bug has been fixed, re-download the zip.
The AdminCP option order is just a minor issue though, depends if I cba to change it :p
There's no left side menu for this because there's no "InfoPanels Manager" setting like the other mods - seems kinda pointless to add it when it's just something the root admin should be messing with anyway.

In 1.1 pro we plan on making it so admins can set what blocks/information users can choose between, and let users show whichever bits of info they want to =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back