Status
Not open for further replies.
Fillip H.
Should it be there (vBMail) ?
it shows up everywhere else (forum, blogs etc.) just not when creating a new mail.

Last edited:
I don't know if it should, I simply tell vB to give me the editor :p

I found no flags or any indication that there was a setting specially for the upload from computer or anything of the sort :(

I don't know if it should, I simply tell vB to give me the editor :p

I found no flags or any indication that there was a setting specially for the upload from computer or anything of the sort :(

Yes Sometimes we don't get what we want from vB. Thank Goodness for dbtech ;)
I think vB forgot to give the tabs. :p

Code:
<div role="tablist" class="cke_dialog_tabs" id="cke_dialog_tabs_84"><a role="tab" hidefocus="true" tabindex="-1" id="cke_from_computer_89" title="From Computer" cke_first="" class="cke_dialog_tab cke_dialog_tab_selected" style="-moz-user-select: none;">From Computer</a><a role="tab" hidefocus="true" tabindex="-1" id="cke_from_url_99" title="From URL" cke_last="" class="cke_dialog_tab" style="-moz-user-select: none;">From URL</a></div>

Aha, I think I see what's going on. The reason why attachments are hidden is because I requested the "Non-forum" editor, which disables attachment features.

Image from computer doesn't hotlink the image, like "From URL" does, it uploads it as an attachment.

Sadly, I doubt attachments will be supported for the foreseeable future due to the challenges of adding attachments to emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings