Status
Not open for further replies.
For the life of me I can't figure out where to go to create a message to send out as a mass e-mail.

I apologize now if I'm having one of those days but I just can't find it or see it in the documentation. I think I am ready to go but can't figure out where to enter the text and pictures for my first mass e-mail.

Thanks for the help

Have you set up a mailing list in the AdminCP?

If so, you click Mailing Lists in the navbar of your site and Send New Mail in the list of mailing lists :)

Doh! I turned that off so everyone didn't see it.

Is that the only way to do it? My plan is to add everyone to the mailing list and send an e-mail telling everyone how they can opt out of they want.

Then I will start a weekly newsletter.

You can manually navigate to vbmail.php in your browser to access it as well.

You can always create a new mailing list and only manually subscribe yourself - don't tick any of the Default Subscribed boxes :)

Thanks for all the help.

If I create a new mailing list and only subscribe myself and it works how do I copy that e-mail to a different mailing list to send out?

I would always want to send it to myself and maybe one other person to proof read.

You would need to copy the contents of the editor to your clipboard before sending it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back