• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draffi

Customer
Hello!

One question:

I have successfully installed the Mod and it is working.

I have a Menu-item (e.g. "Community") and inside is the sub-item "Membermap". How can i make the item "Community" active, when i visiting "membermap" ?

I set the correct Add-on and i try in the "community" Menu-item to set "add TAB-id to url" - But nothing working...

Kinda hard to say without actually seeing how you set it up myself, could you pm me a admin account and I will look into it.

Sorted, I had to add downloads to the field, Tab-Skript(e) in order for the tab to be highlighted when you clicked on Fabrik-Downloads.

Thank you so much, Sir - WORKING!

But why "downloads" and not "vbDownloads" (or, in my case, the new file name) ???

Furthermore, in this Menu/Tab i have some vbulletin stuff (Groups, Friends & Contacts, Album) but it is not possible for me to make the main-tab active with the vb-buildin scripts.

I can enter want i want: profile, buddylist, album, albums, group, groups.....the Tab is still not active in this area`s. Do you have an idea?

downloads it what the script is, no matter what you named it. To add multiple scrips to a tab enter them with periods not commas and no spaces like so, profile.buddylist.album.albums.group.groups

It's possible it is fighting with vBulletin to decide which tab to highlight, that is a issue with them then as the script setting is in the core software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back