Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am pretty much a forum noob and I have to say I love your stuff. I am sure that someplace along the way I fucked this up myself and I just cant figure out when cause one of my moderators just pointed it out to me today and my wife said its been for a while. So I have no idea.

When you click on the "Home" button I have added using this mod it takes me to the forums (The Gaming Standard) instead of my home page (The Gaming Standard - The Gaming Standard). I unistalled the mod and reinstalled it everything is the same way. So it has to be in the template or a .php file I think. I have no idea I have been looking everywhere. I have been freaking out cause I have no idea how this happened.

What can I do to fix this?!:RpS_crying:

you need to make sure that the home tab is set to go to content.php i just checked your site and currently is just goes to /forums which will inturn go directly to forum.php :)

so just go to the navtabs and change that setting :)

Admincp > navtabs > manage tabs find your HOME button and select EDIT then find URL To TabURL of the page you want to link to and change the setting to content.php

which is infact the page, I just checked your site again and when i enter forums/content.php I get your home page ;)

I'm a noob too so I know how your feeling ;) I'm just learning all this stuff but i enjoy helping where and when i can! I've crashed my site a few times trying new things lmao!

It works! YOU ARE THE MAN! You get the Gold Star of the week!

But not the way it should. :p

Why doesnt it go to just "www.thegamingstandard.com" instead of ".com/forum/content.php" ? Is their a way I could get it to go straight to the .com instead?

you would have to move your site out of the forum folder but i have no idea how that works so don't try it...lmao

but the reason it goes to /forum/content.php is because thats where the content.php is located just like the rest of your files ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back