Status
Not open for further replies.

XERQ

Customer
We recently upgraded to VBO 2.6.0 and VB 4.2.2, and since that upgrade guest caching hasn't been working. I also tried reinstalling VBO 2.6.0 to no avail (this was previously recommended when fixing another issue).

Right now VBO is enabled with guest caching, and you'll notice going on any page of our forum that it's showing the latest data, specifically on the "Random" tab (FYI may not be worksafe). You'll also notice that the footer "<!-- vB Optimise Guest Cached Page / Generated in [x.xxxxx] seconds with [y] queries and [z] queries saved vs uncached -->" isn't present, although it's enabled and previously worked on VB 4.2.0 prior to upgrading.

We're using APC and the systems test validates just fine.

Please let me know if this a known issue, if there are any fixes, or if I can provide any further information.

Thank you for your time.

I am seeing a lot of JavaScript running that is not part of a standard vBulletin environment. Have you tried disabling all other modifications in case one of them is interfering with the guest cache?

I am seeing a lot of JavaScript running that is not part of a standard vBulletin environment. Have you tried disabling all other modifications in case one of them is interfering with the guest cache?

Thank you, that narrowed it down. It was a conflict with some of our code changes. I sincerely apologize and thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back