Gday Chaps and Chapettes!!

Batskes

Customer
Hey all.

Batske here from B475.net. Residing in Melbourne, Australia. 28 years old. Just thought I'd post an Introduction. Massive forum lover and been running my own since 04 just for fun, something to do and never for profits :)

Never purchased a Mod before and have been using DBTech mods on my last few vB forums. I've now purchased my very first mod though DBTech (Forum Tabs) as I'm so happy with what it does and have feature requests for a pro version (as I feel that you would be able to have it as a paid function for what it would allow forum owners to set up).

Well done on creating great mods and also, from what I've seen so far, creating a well staffed and quick response forum! Who needs ticket software when you can make things run so smoothly!

Top notch DBTech. 5 Stars and I look forward to a long stance as a paying customer!

Welcome Batskes, to
14db4d2229a5d9.png
glad to have ya aboard, and thanks for the kind words. :cool:

No problems. Always happy to post to a useful forum :)

Also, mine is currently down and due to not being a member on any forums other than the vBulletin forums, I've got no where to chat until my site comes back up haha. Happy to get your forums a few more in that time :)