Bug Error messages with VbDonate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting the following errors from the new version of VbDonate (1.3.0). I allowed an "overwrite" of the existing version when I upgraded and this occurred. I uninstalled the previous version and it still happened. I also re-uploaded the files to my website then reinstalled vBDonate after uninstalling it. Still the same.

These are the error messages concerned:

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/vbdonate/hooks/process_templates_complete.php on line 33

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/vbdonate/hooks/process_templates_complete.php on line 120

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/vbdonate/hooks/process_templates_complete.php on line 258

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/vbdonate/hooks/process_templates_complete.php on line 263

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/vbdonate/hooks/process_templates_complete.php on line 267

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/vbdonate/hooks/process_templates_complete.php on line 277

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [path]/dbtech/vbdonate/hooks/process_templates_complete.php on line 282

at the top on my portal page

im gonna try again, but what i have done is uninstall it from my plugins manager. Ive also deleted every file associated with VbDonate and will re-upload everything and import the xml again and see what happens.

Ill leave the error message up so that you can see it visually on my site

Ok redownload the product and re upload dbtech/vbdonate/hooks/process_templates_complete.php and let me know it that fixes it.

right what ive done seems to have sorted it out. I deleted ALL the files associated with the donate plugin. Reuploaded/installed and its worked ok.

I think I may know what caused the problem. I added a hook, cant remember to which file to allow the donate bar to be shown on my portal page instead of above the forum page and im guessing that is what caused that problem. So if anyone else comes across this problem themselves then I would suggest they do what I did in order to resolve this.

No I removed some code in the product that was meant to be in the pro files only, that is what was causing the issue. Thanks for reporting though that way we got it sorted. :D

blimey u changed the code in the time from when i reported this to redownloading it all again and setting up. Now thats what I call speedy gonzalez!!!

LOL yeah as soon as you said what page the errors were on I edited the files, and posted here and told you which file to re upload, look at post number 4. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.