Bug Error message after submitting of a question on vbanswers.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

sendtowest

Customer
When I try to add a question, page reloads and I get error message. But when I go to questions list I can see that the question has been added successfully .
Forum is on Windows hosting. Where is the problem?

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the administrators and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Please check your server error log for the real error message behind a 500 Internal Server Error. Without this error message, I cannot assist you.

Update: I've looked into this @ your site and I cannot find any issue with submitting a new post from vbanswers.php. I posted a new thread, showthread.php/2028-Test?p=11615#post11615 without issue.

Can you please provide the step-by-step instructions for how to replicate this issue @ your site?

It seems it works fine now. Yesterday we had global problems with PHP on server, they were not related to your plugin. Maybe after fixing them your plugin began to work too. Anyway thanks for your great help..

Hello @sendtowest,

We hope your ticket regarding vBAnswers has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBAnswers

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating