Bug Error Code: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCSparks

Customer
Hello my friends,

Thank you for your continued support of this product.

I have upgraded to the latest version (1.0.2) sorry I filled it out wrong above! - so I can now attach images! But, when I continue on to the next step - I get this error:

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4617) : eval()'d code on line 66"

Here is a Screenshot :)

Screen Shot 2014-02-06 at 10.41.15 AM.png

Also - in the Admincp - I notice that When I click the option "Integrate into forum area: "Quick Links" or "Community" - Neither one works. I can however, get the tab to appear in the Navbar.

(just so there is no confusion - I am running another classifieds software that I am removing - to replace with DBTech's)

Screen Shot 2014-02-06 at 10.41.44 AM.png

Thank you for your assistance! I am excited to implement this classified software!

Last edited:
The Quick Links/Community Tab problem I'll take a look at, not sure what's causing that issue. :)

Can you clarify what you mean by

But, when I continue on to the next step - I get this error:

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4617) : eval()'d code on line 66"

The picture shows the page when you are viewing the listing, but I'm not sure if you were referring to something in the install/upgrade stage.

Hello - I am actually referring to during Making a Classifieds Post (in the first picture)

This is how I got to the Error code -

I tried to post an image for the ad - and upon completion - (viewing the ad) the error code goes across the top of the page (like in the picture - of the Truck)

(There is two separate issues in the above original posting - Im sorry if I confused you!)

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, I just wanted to be sure of what you meant so I could look in the right place. Will see what I can find that are causing the two issues. :)

Is it possible to get access to your site so I can see what you have setup? If so, can you PM me some admin details? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back