Download Count Not Working / Private files field not populated on edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
Not sure if the counter is supposed to update if you download your own file or not, but it's not updating for me.

When editing an upload that I previously set with specific users for access only to the file, that field is not populated on edit and I have to reenter the data again.

When editing the button says "Upload Files", when really you're just saving changes. Not a big deal, but it seems like it actually reuploads or something again when you save. Kinda weird.

Not sure if the counter is supposed to update if you download your own file or not, but it's not updating for me.

When editing an upload that I previously set with specific users for access only to the file, that field is not populated on edit and I have to reenter the data again.

When editing the button says "Upload Files", when really you're just saving changes. Not a big deal, but it seems like it actually reuploads or something again when you save. Kinda weird.
I will be changing the phrase for the Upload button. The specific users should be populated on edit. I'll look into that one. Downloads counter should also update when you download your own files. I'll check that out too. Thanks for reporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back