Bug Couple small bugs on latest release

Status
Not open for further replies.

bzcomputers

Customer
I really wanted to post just to say how much I appreciate this latest update. The mod now looks and flows so much better.

I've just been testing the new version for a little while and came up with a couple small bugs and one suggestion:

1) When adding an item to cart the top "Continue" bottom reflects the updated cart count but the bottom button does not

2) When removing a single item from the cart that was added to the cart originally as quantity of more than one, all items of that quantity disappear until a page refresh is done, then the remaining quantity of that item reappears.

Suggestion: On the "Configure Advertisements" page the button says "Save" probably should say "Submit Ad(s)" be default (although it is phrased)

#2 has already been fixed, make sure you clear your browser's cache and that you have reverted any template customisations. I will look into #1 and get back to you when I have more information :)

#2 has already been fixed, make sure you clear your browser's cache and that you have reverted any template customisations. I will look into #1 and get back to you when I have more information :)

I've reverted all templates and cleared all cache, but I'm still seeing issue #2.

Ah, the issue from the previous thread still existed but in a different format, I've resolved it permanently for the next version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Ads

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back