Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk Voclain

Customer
Just went play with that SEACH in THANK YOU MOD...and it does show me the most current LIKES and THANKS and such....I can have it also show me UNLIKE (what we call RUDE BUTTON).....but it only shows me the NAME of the thread or post that a person has set to RUDE.....I can't even click that post or thread to go read it and confirm that it really is RUDE and should be left as a RUDE POST or deleted?

Can you make these "CLICKABLE" (to a new screen) so we can go read it....and then switch back and decide to keep the RUDE or delete it?

This is posted here because you said:

If you post that as a Feature Request in the Advanced Post Thanks / Like support forums we'll take it into consideration for future versions

Thank you!!!!!

Yours,

Kirk

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I mean in the forum not sure about admin panel
View attachment 4527
View attachment 4528

YES...mine does that...but let me go through the steps and you will see how difficult it is.

I go where you are pictured above.....a thread is marked as "RUDE"....I realize...hey, that thread is not really RUDE....they must have hit it by accident on the iPad (something that is very, very easy to do)......I have to make either a mental note who it is...or write it down.......and where it comes from.

Then go into the ADMIN Panel....search......find it.....then I can delete it.

But....if it was LINKED in the ADMIN PANEL....and the links opened up a NEW WINDOW....then.....I could just search....click....read....confirm yes it's a mistake...go back to the admin panel where I had just clicked and DELETE.

See the time savings???? NO writing down...not trying to remember....EASY.

Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.