Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicators

Customer
I remember awhile back on a different Triple Triad mod where there was a kit for users to make their own card's and such, and i am wondering if you guy's have this kit somewhere?

We don't, but if you could dig it up I suppose it could still work with this mod :)

Then you should activate your vBulletin licence on your vBulletin.org account so that you can download attachments :)

My account is active! I been downloading mods from vb.org like they were candy! But something is preventing me from downloading those files. See for yourself.

Ahh, it has been archived that is why, i think darkwaltz is the only one who can get them files. >8(

Last edited:
Weird, must be a problem with vB.org's permissions in the archive section then...

Yeah, but the files are still on vb.org's database, otherwise they wouldn't show. Asking a administrator at vb.org could get some results on acquiring them, and if not then i believe we could make something similar as all they were is frames, numbers, and other thing's that i forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back