Status
Not open for further replies.

Simmo

Hello,
I am getting the following error:

Warning: require_once([path]/dbtech/posttemplates/hooks/cache_templates.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1280) : eval()'d code on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/australi/public_html/dbtech/posttemplates/hooks/cache_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/australi/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1280) : eval()'d code on line 173

I have vbulletin in /home/australi/public_html
I have been and checked that the files are in those folders..they are.
I also have [DBTech] username_change & thank/like files in the dbtech folder and both those mods work great.

Anyone able to help me out here.

Cheers
Simmo

Last edited:
Hi Simmo,

Please check that the files are located in the correct directory, so for you it'd be: /home/australi/public_html/dbtech/posttemplates/hooks/cache_templates.php

The error means the file isn't where it's meant to be so you may have uploaded it in the wrong location :)

Ok...i had followed the directory structure from the extracted archive...it was missing the posttemplates in the directory structure....that got rid of the error.
Now I cant see the template so I am now assuming that the rest of the files need to go in /home/australi/public_html/dbtech/posttemplates/ as well?

Ok...I found the problem.
I had downloaded the file from vbulettin.org...and it is different to the one on your site.
I downloaded the file from here and it works fine..all the files are in the right folders.
You might want to look into this.

Ok...I found the problem.
I had downloaded the file from vbulettin.org...and it is different to the one on your site.
I downloaded the file from here and it works fine..all the files are in the right folders.
You might want to look into this.

Simmo, the versions should match but there was a very old version once over, it's possible there was some confliction. Regardless I'll check myself and see if I can find any discrepencies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back