Status
Not open for further replies.

Testeren

Customer
Despite having purchased branding free and lifetime Advanced User Tagging, the product does not excist in my option to download in members area.
Nor am I capable of starting a thread about this in the right section on the board.

I assume this is a mistake. Will you let me know when I can download the newest version of this product please.

While you wait for someone of DBT to answer, I'll try help with what I know... (sorry if I'm wrong, or if it isn't my place to try help ;) )

1) are those the first products you've buyed? Or did you already buyed any products in the past already?
-If you have buyed in the past already, then I don't know.
-If it's the first time, then my next question would be:
2) Is the e-mailaddress you have on your account here, the same as on your PayPal-account?
+ if it's the same, then I don't know.
+ if it's different, then I believe you should have received an e-mail to verify (not sure which one thou...).

Sent from * using Tapatalk

ok,
then I think you have to wait on a reply from Fillip H. or Cosmic (or even maybe Ozzy47) to get your problem solved ;)

I asume they allready have since its ages ago I made the purchase and the reason for logging in now is to get the latest version of the product...

Our system has no record of you ever attempting to purchase those mods, much less completed a purchase of those mods.

Could you please PM me with your exact date and time of purchase (will be on your PayPal receipt), PayPal email address, PayPal name and transaction ID? If so, I will manually check our account for records of your purchase :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back