Status
Not open for further replies.

magmf

Customer
another suggestion can you verify if cache exists under memcache and if not cache again ? because if I do a clear cache on memcache and not on vb optimise this show me blank page... make sense ? i'm thinking this when a box reboot or something like that...

Is there anywhere you've seen a blank page? vB Optimise validates all cache items before using them, and any cache that is determined blank is not used. Similarly if you disabled Memcache or whichever cache you were using, vB Optimise would know and simply silently turn off until the system came back online.

Deceptor,

I just restarted my memcached and when it back i receive blank page until flush vboptimise....

Was this while you were a guest? Chances are the memcache connection failed and this produced a PHP error, either in vB Optimise or vBulletin (if you use Memcache also to store vbulletins Datastore). I'll try replicate the issue :)

So far I've been unable to replicate the issue you're describing. I even went as far as to kill the memcached server but pages still rendered (both as guest and user) fine without any need to flush. I am however at the moment only testing this on a Windows Server. I'll be able to check a linux environment later on tonight :)

Thanks for the info, I won't be able to replicate that exact setup so here's hoping the issue is on Linux altogether. We'll see how it goes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back