Bug Wrong Delivery Time Displaying in Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieDelta

Customer
All newly listed ads are displaying the delivery option of "Same Day" even though another option is selection when creating the ad and editing the ad. When you do edit it does show the proper option.
Editing Listing Custom Bow String Set complete with d loop fits any model - Arch_2014-12-22_14-5.jpgViewing Listing Custom Bow String Set complete with d loop fits any model - Arc_2014-12-22_14-58.jpg

Hmmm... it could be linked to your postage settings which are marked as 0 days... not sure why though. I'll take a look. We need to give it an overhaul for version 2 so we can take a proper look at it then. :)

Hi CD,

Firstly I'd like to apologise for the delay caused by this. No thread should be left this long without a response either requesting more information or posting a resolution.

I'm posting in this thread because I've noticed over the past week or so that yourself and other long-term customers & supporters have been affected by us "dropping the ball" when it comes to keeping up with older support tickets. I want to reassure you that we are taking steps to improve and ultimately prevent this sort of thing from happening in the future.

Today, I've implemented the first step towards that goal. Developers & support staff here @ DBTech now have a new block above the forum list to spot open support tickets (Bugs & "How Do I" queries). This thread was on the short-list of issues that remain when we mass-closed old tickets we had forgotten to close previously.

We will be making further improvements in the future, of course, but I thought you might like to know the concrete step we're taking right now in order to improve the support experience on this site and address what I like to call "silent feedback" from customers such as yourself.

Lastly, I want to say thank you for your support and immense patience as our quality of support has slipped. You would be well within your right to complain, but the fact that our ears (eyes?) are not on fire right now is something I personally very much appreciate, and I'm sure the same goes for the rest of our team :p

(Cross-post with the other Classifieds thread you posted in recently)

I've took another look at this tonight. Can you confirm what the postage selected min and max delivery times are? I think that is the issue here.

Matt

Yeah. I think the postage settings are overriding the manual setting. I'll see what I can do about this. If I work out a solution without too much issue I'll post how to make the change for you. :)

Fixed in Version 2 Alpha 6... made it so that Delivery time now is Dispatch time, and is then added to postage times to create a better estimate of delivery for the customer.

Hello CharlieDelta,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings