Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Customer
Hi, two issues.

1. I just upgraded to b3 and now clicking "Visit Shop" does nothing. It does not change shops and I cannot see any items.

2. This was an issue before upgrading to b3, and it still is: after using quick reply, users points are shown as 0 in postbit. Regular reply does not make this happen. The users keep their points and they reappear later. It's very strange.

1. I just upgraded to b3 and now clicking "Visit Shop" does nothing. It does not change shops and I cannot see any items.
Please revert any customised vBShop templates and ensure you have flushed any cache systems like vB Optimise you may be running.

2. This was an issue before upgrading to b3, and it still is: after using quick reply, users points are shown as 0 in postbit. Regular reply does not make this happen. The users keep their points and they reappear later. It's very strange.
It's not strange at all, a lot of mods don't support inserting their stats into the Quick Reply. It's only a minor visual issue, and as you say nothing is lost, plus it works correctly on refresh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back