Question vbNavTabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie

Customer
I just had DBT install this mod and I can only see general settings for the mod in the admin panel

That is all there is post vB 4.2.0, all the other settings are in the Navigation Manager for each item.

Thanks for that Ozzy47, it may be helpful for other users if the screenshots were updated to display this.

Now I have added link to my navbar my DBT Gallery link is at the right, how can I move it back to beside Forum

Ok, I just added some tabs and now I have encountered several problems. I removed the tabs I added and the issues still remain

All the subtabs under Forum are missing, it no longer highlights the tab that I select.

When I click on Gallery it shows the correct sub tabs but when I click on Whats New again it shows latest activity but still displays the gallery sub tabs

Last edited:
Ok in the Navigation Manager, edit the Forum Tab and ensure the Tab Script(s) field has the following.

Code:
index.private.faq.calendar.group.album.profile.memberlist.subscription.showgroups.online.showthread.showpost.forumdisplay.newthread.newreply.editpost.member.search.activity

IIRC, the Gallery tab is dynamically created, so in order to move it, you would have to disable the one that comes with the mod, and re-create it with the Navigation Manager.

Best to ask in the Gallery support forum about that though.

That's correct, to my knowledge there is no way to get the same dynamic functionality from the Gallery tab if you re-create it manually. Sorry :(

As this ticket has received no further replies, I'll close it. If you have any further questions or issues, please feel free to start a new support ticket. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back