thunderclap

Customer
We currently use newsletter software that is not integrated with vB. Is it possible to import its ASCII email list into vBMail so we don't have to start the newsletter subscribers from scratch?

Not currently no, we received no feedback regarding any importers from any mailing lists during vBMail v1.1's beta period.

In either case, external mailing lists (i.e. non-vB integrated) is a Pro-only feature :)

Not currently no, we received no feedback regarding any importers from any mailing lists during vBMail v1.1's beta period.

In either case, external mailing lists (i.e. non-vB integrated) is a Pro-only feature :)

I'm sorry... maybe I'm not following as these two statements contradict each other. So you can't import the emails but you can use an external mailing list in the Pro version of vBMail? If so, is it possible to see the manual to see how this works?

Yes, the manual is freely available from the sticky in the Lite support forum :)

Edit: You're able to manually subscribe emails to an external mailing list currently, but there's no import feature currently available.

Last edited: