Status
Not open for further replies.

barroca

Customer
Sorry if I'm posting in wrong place ... but I wish know if vBOptimize will be ported do vB5.
Thank you
all the best
joao barroca
ps. if you have any place to point me the evolution of mods to vB5 I appreciate [I have some other mods too ;) ]

There's no immediate plans to port vB Optimise to vB5 due to the fact that many of the optimisation features in the mod are now native to vB5. We need more time to investigate possible optimisation options once it's gone Gold and they don't make weekly code changes / performance fixes as they do in the Betas :)

thank you Fillip H. - how I can see if other mods will be ported to vB 5? In special thanks and slider.

Guest Cache: No.
APC: Yes
WOL: Yes

vBulletin 5 Connect features an extremely powerful cache integration system that's very customisable - letting you choose what cache type (Fast, Standard & Long) goes in what cache type.
A typical scenario is to cache Fast and Standard variables in APC, and Long in the DB.

vB5 caches almost everything and it's a system we're going to leverage for our mods as well, as seen in InfoPanels, AUT and APTL that have already been converted.

The problem is whether it's actually possible - that's something we'll be investigating at a later time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back