Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassinurface

Customer
So I have been getting those error is my logs:

PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 10223616) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/masteras/public_html/dbtech/vbactivity/includes/class_core.php on line 195

PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 12320768) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/masteras/public_html/dbtech/vbmail/includes/class_core.php on line 213

PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 11534336) (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/masteras/public_html/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 422

This list goes on. I will include my log. Most of the errors are at the bottom. Sorry for it being so long. I forget it is there sometimes.

Well, the most common cause for PHP going out of memory in that case is an infinite loop somewhere.

Did you install any new addons in the time before these errors first started appearing?

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but this just started too. JUST IN ADMIN PANEL

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@masterassassins.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have a support ticket in but they can't find anything.

You'll need to check apache's error_log for the details behind a 500 Internal Server Error :)

It may be related, but I don't believe the error is related to any mod in particular - it's probably an issue with your server somewhere.

Sorry, I have no idea what that is.

Try disabling the mods you updated, then see if the log stops filling up. If not, then you know it's not a mod issue :) If it does, turn them back on one at a time until you find the one that starts filling the error log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings