Bug Fatal Error!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue6995

Customer
Since upgrading the forum to the latest version, whenever I try to create or even view a quiz, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4270618929 bytes) in /home/rwfforum/public_html/vBulletin/includes/functions_newpost.php on line 203

I have ben in touch with my ISP who asks the question if vBQuiz is compatible with php5.4? It has been suggested that vBQuiz may not be ready for the newer version of php.

The problem they are seeing is that the application is trying to allocate 4GB of memory for a process, and they would advise looking into why this particular plugin thinks it needs 4GB of memory to run.

Many thanks

Last edited:
Can you please try disabling all other modifications, leaving only vBQuiz active?

The file you mentioned is a vBulletin file, not a vBQuiz file. We are running PHP 5.6 @ this site and we had no issues with vBQuiz, so there may be another conflict on your site somewhere.

Yes, we had all kinds of problems with the 4.2.3 so we have reverted back to 4.2.2 and they disappeared .

Thanks

That is quite strange, we're running 4.2.3 on this site and we've not had any similar issues.

Ah well, so long as it's working now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings