Status
Not open for further replies.

gsmcebu

Customer
Hello i successfully installed the advance post thanks/like but the button is not click able can anybody had experience like this please guide me thanks.
1.JPG

Best Regards,
GsmCebu

Last edited:
That is not the button you need to click in order to give someone thanks. That is a drop-down menu for expanding the statistics such as Thanks Received and Thanks Given.

That is not the button you need to click in order to give someone thanks. That is a drop-down menu for expanding the statistics such as Thanks Received and Thanks Given.

What is the next step to do sir after installing i followed the instruction but i stock to Phrase Manager because i never know what is the next to do i never know how to edit.Please help me.

In your AdminCP, under DBTech - Post Thanks click Button Management and edit each button to configure your usergroup permissions and other settings as you want them to work.

If you don't see this menu item, please add your user ID to superadministrators in config.php.

For more info you can consult the manual here: DragonByte Tech Documentation

In your AdminCP, under DBTech - Post Thanks click Button Management and edit each button to configure your usergroup permissions and other settings as you want them to work.

If you don't see this menu item, please add your user ID to superadministrators in config.php.

For more info you can consult the manual here: DragonByte Tech Documentation

I stock this step sir and i cannot proceed because i dont undertsand on this step.
After installation is completed (you may also choose to do this after each upgrade) check the settings and configuration as detailed in the following linked sections:

• Main Advanced Post Thanks/Like Settings {{{Link}}}
• Importing Buttons {{{Link}}}
• Managing Buttons {{{Link}}}
• Managing Forums {{{Link}}}
• Phrases

Please be more specific as to what you're not understanding - you can find all those menu actions in your left side AdminCP menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back