• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
This might just be a chrome issue or maybe I have not set something...

Is this ok to post a separate thread for bugs, or do you want everything posted in the sticky thread?

But I have a clean install with only the classifieds installed, no other products at all.

When I first installed it I had some very small text location issues, please see attached image.

classifieds-beta1-1.png

Also this is from the listing page, I think it could be nice to re-size images as it does not look very good when someone uploads a big image like I did for testing.

classifieds-beta1-2.png

Is this ok to post a separate thread for bugs, or do you want everything posted in the sticky thread?

If you can post a new thread for each issue, unless they are linked together in some way, like the two issues in the first post are linked.

When I first installed it I had some very small text location issues, please see attached image.

The text issue is specifically what?

I've fixed for Beta 2 the issue where empty the Classified Ads or Watched Item blocks are displayed, they are hidden if they are empty. The over hang of the arrows I'll look into, and might be solved by changing the images we are using.

Also this is from the listing page, I think it could be nice to re-size images as it does not look very good when someone uploads a big image like I did for testing.

This I'm aware of. I've not got a fix ready for Beta 2, but it is on my to do list. :)

Thanks for reporting these issues. :)

in the attachment (first post) if you look at where it says Watched Items it is sitting on the left arrow.

But I think your update will fix that!

Thanks for your time.
Mick

Ahh, I see. I follow you now. That will be sorted with the blocks being hidden when empty. It's partly the padding issue of empty blocks that causes that. :)

Sorry this next design issue is just something that affects me as I have a very large monitor, but wondered if you could use a:

width="whatever%"

I am not sure but like to use all my screen, I can imagine on fixed skins it will work perfect but for me there is a little too much empty space.

Thanks - hope I am not being to much of a pain!

classifieds-beta1-4.png

Additional Line in DESCRIPTION

I am not sure what this is but in the Description part there seems to be an extra line maybe a HR tag?

However when I click postage it disappears

Please see attachment:

classifieds-beta1-7.png

Alignment of items in Category page

Hi,

I found that a smaller image made the alignment of the items out of sync

If you see the attached image, you will notice that the top 4 items are aligned exactly, however the 5th item at the bottom is out of alignment to the other items.

classifieds-beta1-8.png

Last edited:
I am not sure what this is but in the Description part there seems to be an extra line maybe a HR tag?

However when I click postage it disappears

I might be able to fix this one tonight...

Hi,

I found that a smaller image made the alignment of the items out of sync

If you see the attached image, you will notice that the top 4 items are aligned exactly, however the 5th item at the bottom is out of alignment to the other items.

This might need to wait until the next update.

Thanks for keeping these reported. :)

This I'm aware of. I've not got a fix ready for Beta 2, but it is on my to do list. :)

Thanks for reporting these issues. :)

This is fixed in Beta 2.

Can you post Posts 6 and 9 as separate bug reports? I think I'll need a bit longer than I have tonight to work in a fix... they'll need to wait for Beta 3. :)

Just sorting a couple of last bits on a few little things and getting the patch out... provided I have no other issues... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back