Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert9

Customer
I have chossen either /droot/sitemap and /droot/forum/sitemap, both set to the user this domain belongs to and both set to 777,
but the script wont write my sitemap-files.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Please try creating a folder called store_sitemap in the folder where your forum files reside, CHMOD it to 0777 and set the sitemap path to ./store_sitemap and see if that works for you.

Path issues would indeed prevent the sitemap from building correctly.

Unfortunately not.
I tried
doc-root/store_sitemap
doc-root/forum/store_sitemap

and
./store_sitemap

like you said.

I have 777 and the right user set.

I maybe should watch the code now to see where the script tries to save.

If you PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account I can look into this further for you.

This is unfortunatley not possible.

But tell me please, it is possible that the failure comes from session-management and not from rights to write?
Is it possible that another addon will disturb the script?
Maybe a changed table?

It seems there is the following fault:

in removesession.php find

doremovesession

there

$vbulletin->db->query("DELETE FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "adminutil WHERE title = 'sitemapsession'");

but the data in adminutils is:

dbtech_dbseo_sitemapsession

Either we need sitemapsession instead of dbtech_dbseo_sitemapsession

or we have to change

$vbulletin->db->query("DELETE FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "adminutil WHERE title = 'sitemapsession'");

to

$vbulletin->db->query("DELETE FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "adminutil WHERE title = 'dbtech_dbseo_sitemapsession'");

Please tell me what will fix it.

I hope you will find time to find this error in your script and solve it till the next update.

The problem was/is that the value dbtech_dbseo_sitemapsession is written in table adminutils, but removesession.php asks for sitemapsession and not for dbtech_dbseo_sitemapsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back