Status
Not open for further replies.

heyzeus909

Customer
I'm enjoying Profile Hover product quite a bit, thanks.

I see that there's an option in the Hover to send the member a PM, but I was wondering if there's a way to include a 'Send Friend Request' (or 'Add Friend') link, too? Being able for my members to more easily send friend requests to one another is key to my forum becoming more of a social platform. Thanks.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks for the suggestion, that's a good idea. I'll look at adding it the next time we do a feature release.

I was glad to read in the description that this was implemented in the updated version. I just downloaded and installed the update, though, and don't see the Add Friend link when I hover the username of someone I know I'm not already friends with.

I was glad to read in the description that this was implemented in the updated version. I just downloaded and installed the update, though, and don't see the Add Friend link when I hover the username of someone I know I'm not already friends with.

I would post that as a bug, not in this thread, the dev won't get a notice about it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back