Status
Not open for further replies.

budlite74

Customer
How can I send newsletters to all users without matter if they are subscribed or not to a mailing list?

I´ve just installed this mod and I want to send newsletters to all users, also the users who are not suscribed.

Unfortunately this is not possible and cannot be made possibe either :(

Doing this would violate all anti-spam policies in existence :p

But Fillip H....when an user is registering a new account, he choose if he want to receive emails or not from admins.

You should consider to add this function to add X usergroup to a new mailing list....

If the user chooses not to receive admin emails they will not receive any emails regardless of their subscription status. It's possible to receive admin emails without wanting to receive forum newsletters.

Update: It seems I may have misunderstood you; if you want everybody subscribed to a mailing list by default, you can simply tick all User Group boxes for the "Default Subscribed" when editing a mailing list.

If users later choose to unsubscribe from the mailing list, they won't be re-subscribed by ticking the boxes again and they won't receive any more emails from that mailing list unless they re-subscribe themselves :)

I was looking for a similar solution

New members are signing up to the forum, I would like them to automatically be on the monthly newsletter list. I can delete the list and recreate it, but surely that not the correct way to do it.
I cant find this info in the manual, so thought I'd see if the question had been asked before.

I've looked at the default subscribed when editing the mailing list. Then brought up a list of subscribed users, but the latest few users to sign up to the forum are not on the subscribed list.

If you have ticked the usergroup members get put in by default as Default Subscribed, they will be automatically subscribed when they sign up.

If you're having an issue with this, please open your own thread as this thread is over a year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back