Bug Recalculate of users account error!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Customer
i try to re-calculate one of our users account but it give negative credits.

From records, it show user has 1,799 credits. After re-calculating, it only show 248 credits!

Why is this?

Check the Negation amounts of the various events you have set up.

Check the Transaction log for the users. It will log all incoming and outgoing credits.

Check the Negation amounts of the various events you have set up.

Check the Transaction log for the users. It will log all incoming and outgoing credits.

Posting +1 credits when people post, -1 credits when people delete post.

Transaction log show 1,799 credits as mentioned but when re-calculating, it do not tally.

Sorry, I'm confused. What exactly does the transaction log show?

Under the Statistics of a user : it show: 1,428 Credits these transactions, 5.5% of 25,801 Credits site total.

So this user should have 1,428 credits right. When re-calculating a user account, the number either become negative or lesser than the actual one.

* By the way, how many pages of the transaction records can Vbcredits hold, now is showing "Transactions 1 to 50 of 1181"? will be it full one day where I need to merge?

Under the Statistics of a user : it show: 1,428 Credits these transactions, 5.5% of 25,801 Credits site total.

So this user should have 1,428 credits right. When re-calculating a user account, the number either become negative or lesser than the actual one.
Sorry, can you show a screenshot of what screen you're on when you see that?

* By the way, how many pages of the transaction records can Vbcredits hold, now is showing "Transactions 1 to 50 of 1181"? will be it full one day where I need to merge?
No, it can't get full :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings