Legacy Penalties for dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidox

Customer
I would like to request configurable penalties for your monster reaching 0 health:

- Losing the monster
- As you hinted to yourself, being compatible with points systems to charge for healing.

But I really don't think losing the monster is at all harsh, as it is currently very easy to get more monsters anyways!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Losing the monster, if it does get added, will probably be low priority and off by default as it's a huge penalty and we want people to be attached to at least their starter monster.

We'll take them under consideration though :)

My personal take is that some sort of temporary(ish) punishment would be best, a damage penalty with that monster for the next X battles or somesuch.

in a future version monsters will have "happiness" which will influence how well they fight - dying will lower that obviously.

Having the option of perma-killing the monster is something i will try to get added as well though :)

Cosmic

My personal take is that some sort of temporary(ish) punishment would be best, a damage penalty with that monster for the next X battles or somesuch.

in a future version monsters will have "happiness" which will influence how well they fight - dying will lower that obviously.

Having the option of perma-killing the monster is something i will try to get added as well though :)

Cosmic

Ah yes, Happiness also sounds great, but more work of course ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.