Question New Users Auto Subscribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madhatterr

Customer
We've had this mod since it came out - but I'm noticing something that I can't figure out. We want all our registered members to default get the Newsletter we send out. Under our settings, Basic Member is where you default into as soon as you finish registration with our site.

The issue is our newsletter is showing 8361 Members receiving, 10 Unsubscribes.

We have 10453 Registered members. It appears our newest members, those who've joined since we installed and set up the current mailing list are not getting default subscribed.

Is there a setting we've missed or a reason for this?

Try manually creating a user via the AdminCP and see if that username turns up in the mailing list.

I made the test user but when I went to my mailing list to see if they had been added I realized there is no way to search the list or go to direct pages of the list, I'd have to sit and click through all 335 pages of the list to try and find if it were there.

Good point :)

I manually created $mailtest in the admincp and yes it auto added to the list.

However, after that I deleted $mailtest and went through the registration steps for our site with the username $mailtest. It did not show up in the list. We have E-mail Verification enabled, maybe that's the step that's keeping people from being added to the list?

I don't know, we don't have any issues with that on this forum.

I'll look into it as soon as I have time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings