Status
Not open for further replies.

twolegit

Customer
The new password function is auto setting passwords for my users. i didn't set one and i can see the file just fine but the user it was meant for said there is a password and asked me what it was....

my categories are set to allow for passwords and i just turned that off so he could download the file

but do you know what that could be? cause i would like to be able to use the passwords but i'm in no hurry because i set up categories for usergroups.

I only uploaded one file after the install (last night) and only that file has a password set (before i took the function off for that category)

Do you have database access? If you do, can you look at the dbtech_downloads_filegroup table and send me a pm with the contents of the password field for that record. If you don't put in a password it is supposed to clear that field out.

Thanks for that. I updated the package. If you redownload the package and update the dbtech/downloads/modules/uploadModule.php file it should fix the problem. You can have password protected downloads enabled but be able to create downloads without it forcing a bad password on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings