Question DBTech Shop 30 Missing files error after XF migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousFiend

Customer
Computers aren't my specialty so i really don't know what i'm doing.

Unsure if i need to click rebuild, or uninstall then reinstall?

XF Support did a migration to a new XF server last night and today i've enabled all add-ons except the DBTech Shop which gives this missing files error.

i also noticed just now that there's no license option for me use to fill in below this post.

Could that be an error?

[i paid a "technician" (*a lot) to purchase, install & set-up everything and right now i suspect if there's no license, that this may be another proof he ripped me off.]

Screenshot_2023-05-16-12-21-49-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-05-16-12-29-53-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-05-16-12-22-14-97_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

Hi there,

Could you please re-post this ticket with the account that purchased the licenses for these add-ons? If you don't have access to the account, you'll need to request access from the person who made the purchases.

There are no licenses in our system whose associated domain matches the domain in your ticket, unfortunately :(

Hi there,

Could you please re-post this ticket with the account that purchased the licenses for these add-ons? If you don't have access to the account, you'll need to request access from the person who made the purchases.

There are no licenses in our system whose associated domain matches the domain in your ticket, unfortunately :(
Yeah that is quite unfortunate indeed, although i can appreciate what you mean so i'll just have to save up to buy them again.

This is what happened;

On the 27th of March i was duped into paying a "technician" who i met on a Webmaster forum - $500 per ×2 DragonByte add-ons, totalling $1000 for 4 + $500 for his quoted installation & set-up.

The fact is, he outright mislead me and i unwittingly paided him for the purchase of ×2 DragonByte Shop & ×2 DragonByte Credits add-ons—including all licenses.

i bought 1 of each for my forum—and 1 of each for his forum,...as an incentive, because i had hoped he'd prove to be a valuable member of my now non-existent forum staff.

i don't know what details he would have provided when he bought them.

On the 27th of March my domain name would have still been;

@nzfreespeechforum.community.forum

However he's literally destroyed the entire forum, XF Support recommended starting a new subscription (*i did) & then transferring the data over;

@nzfsf.nz

And so early yesterday morning Xenforo helped migrate my forum to that fresh server in a last ditch attempt to resolve severe lag issues which had begun about two weeks ago after i fired that same "technician".

When i posted this thread/ticket yesterday, my forum was actually functioning fine on the new server—yet that didn't last.

The crippling lag returned last night. i've had to abandon it altogether.
Am currently trying to begin all over again;

@occ.xenforo.cloud

i do hope to re–re-purchase and install the DragonByte Shop and Credits add-ons again because they're fantastic in my opinion.

😅Was originally intending to already have the e-commerce one, but ahh well, sh#t happens aye mate.

Cheers for you help anyway Fillip

I was able to find the DB Shop and DB Credits licenses and I've transferred them to your account. You should be able to download fresh .zip files and import them via the Archive Installer in the XenForo AdminCP :)

Hello @Ληδrέ,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating