Bug Error: Call to a member function canView()

Status
Not open for further replies.

broken03

Customer
I keep getting this error when I try to view notifications. I recently deleted a currency from DBCredits because I was having trouble editing member currencies (it wasn't updating member currency unless I edits through Credits, but I was doing it through shop). I believe that's what's causing it, but I don't know how to fix it. Could you please help?

EDIT: Rebuilding didn't help, but uninstalling and reinstalling seemed to at least clear the notifications. In the future though, how would I have gone about fixing this? Because once I create this and members starting joining, I can't afford to reset the credits. Feedback is much appreciated.

Is there also a way to merge the DBCredits and DBShop currencies that it doesn't matter which I edit to adjust them? It seems like I can only adjust through DBCredits even if I assign the same column and adjust the integrated currency for DBShop.
  • Error: Call to a member function canView() on nullsrc/addons/DBTech/Credits/Entity/Transaction.php:58
Code:
#0 src/XF/Alert/AbstractHandler.php(21): DBTech\Credits\Entity\Transaction->canView(NULL)
#1 src/XF/Entity/UserAlert.php(39): XF\Alert\AbstractHandler->canViewContent(Object(DBTech\Credits\Entity\Transaction), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(320): XF\Entity\UserAlert->canView()
#3 [internal function]: XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->XF\Mvc\Entity\{closure}(Object(NF\Discord\XF\Entity\UserAlert))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(189): array_filter(Array, Object(Closure))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(321): XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filter(Object(Closure))
#6 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(1151): XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filterViewable()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionAlertsPopup(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(261): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'AlertsPopup', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

I am am also getting this error(after fixing the one above):
  • ErrorException: Template error: Template public:dbtech_credits_app_nav.less is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:623

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home1/amityrpc...', 623, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(623): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(571): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'dbtech_credits_...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1319): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'dbtech_credits_...')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1393): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('dbtech_credits_...', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/app_nav.less.php(547): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:dbtech_c...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1320): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UserImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1393): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('app_nav.less', Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/app.less.php(82): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:app_nav....', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1320): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UserImprovements\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(323): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('app.less', Array, false)
#11 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(250): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:app.less', NULL)
#12 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(116): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#14 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 2, 1, '4d24345e47518c5...')
#15 {main}

Last edited:
Make sure you have reverted all customised Credits templates.

You can merge currencies by selecting the corresponding Credits currency when editing the Shop currency.

Hello @broken03,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @broken03,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating