Status
Not open for further replies.

madness85

Customer
1) when i try delete an invite i get this

Warning: require_once([path]/dbtech/registration_pro/includes/class_dm_invite.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/registration/includes/class_core.php on line 551

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/67/9888067/html/dbtech/registration_pro/includes/class_dm_invite.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/67/9888067/html/dbtech/registration/includes/class_core.php on line 551

2) I’ve set it so registered users get 2 invites what happens when they are used I see no option so they get new invites or when

3) I would also like to be able to give an individual user invites is this possible

4) DragonByte Tech: vBShop invites not adding when purchased

#1 That's a bug. I have no clue how that file missed the package and I'll be creating it shortly to be added as a hotfix.

#2 That's it. There is no option to set invites to be gained back but that is a good idea I can look into.

#3 I do not believe it is if the option is not available when editing a user. I can make this into a feature for you.

Last edited:
Please clarify what you mean, the invite system is not related to vBShop in any way, shape or form.

Sorry should have posted that in correct section I have vbshop and credits installed and advanced registration it has
item in shop purchase invites I though be because all r from u they would work together but it not adding invites . I only have lite shop and credits tho.

#1 That's a bug. I have no clue how that file missed the package and I'll be creating it shortly to be added as a hotfix.

#2 That's it. There is no option to set invites to be gained back but that is a good idea I can look into.

#3 I do not believe it is if the option is not available when editing a user. I can make this into a feature for you.

If u could make it have option recurring invites weekly/monthly and have option to give individual user invite say an option in cp user profile that would be amazing sadly tho atm i just can't use this :( if u do add the above in time would I need to pay again ?

You have a three months license which entitles you to any and all upgrades to this modification within three month from the date you bought it. If those features are added before your license expires you will have access to them for no additional cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Registration

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back