Status
Not open for further replies.

Draffi

Customer
Hi There!

Exist a way to add new criterias/activity`s (e.g "Thread Tags given") for Points and archievements ?

This "vbExperience"-stuff has the possibility to extend with some Add-ons. Is it possible to add something like this (maybe in the directory "type")?

I need this "Thread-Tag"-Setting and points for DBTECH vBArcade.

Thank you!

If you got the coding knowledge, you can look at the vBQuiz mod and see how Dylan created the vBActivity integration for Quiz Completed etc :)

That's the best example I can give, I don't currently have a write-up of how to do it, so seeing how someone else has done it is the best way to go :)

Thank you

If you got the coding knowledge,

Unfortuneatly, this is the only thing, that i dont have....;)

If somebody (from this Board/ Team) can give me a ready solution (for vbArcade and Thread Tagging) i`m willing to pay!!!

Contact me via PM.

Thanks for the info!

I dont want a completly new add-on...only the possibility to add points for thread-tagging and points for vbArcade for your Activity-mod!!!

If you want you can offer this later as an add-on. :)

The same conditions apply to additions to our existing modifications, I believe.

Allowing us to either incorporate it into the full product, or just re-sell it later as a separate add-on, would make the custom job cheaper. Pricing details are something we'd finalise once the details were worked out.

Dear Sir!

what "Details" you need? i need only the php-files for points for Thread-Tagging and vbArcade (what is your Add-on, also)....

Maybe you can ask Dylan for to write the files...it is not so complicated, i believe.

Well, i think it is a good idea (for all vbactivity-users!) that the members receive points/Archievements for:

- Thread Tagging (Every Tag x amount of points)
- How often the members was playing game in the arcade-section (one game playing = x points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back