Legacy Information about who threadmins are, and easy access to threadmin front end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Customer
When some user is made threadmin, I can't see it. I need to know who threadmins are.

I'd like to suggest something similar to user tagging in AUT (or something like in ajax threads), where you can see users who are tagged to this thread.

Actually, this zone, or something, not sure how to name it, but it should be on top or bottom, or both could also be direct link to http://slobodni.net/userthreads.php file, where we could from front end add new threadmins, manage already existing ones and similar actions.

I think that this is big problem that we don't know who threadmins are (both in front and back end), and also, it would be great if we could easily access userthreads.php file and take control from there.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is an awesome idea. I'll make sure we get something included for v2.1 to this effect along with some more frontend work. :)

Thanks, this could be very useful not just for us admins, but also for users, to create interest among them so they also become threadmins, that could motivate them to write better posts, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back