Legacy Front end addtion to give threadmin rights to user who didn't post in thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Customer
Ok, thread title is maybe confusing, but I tried to describe it as best as I can in as few words as possible. Does this sentence makes sense at all :)D)? And yes, English is not my first language, as you can see. :D

Anyway, I know how from ACP to make any user thread moderator, I figured this out, and all in all this is good system, but I'll make some suggestions on back end also in next thread.

But, using only (I didn't found out other way from front end) postbit username popup for adding threadmins to thread has a problem if user didn't post in thread. And also, we need to find posts of that user in thread.

If you would add option in Admin tools of thread (it's at the top of thread) to add threadmins, it would be great addition to your excellent mod. In this way we could easily add users who didn't post in thread before. It would open new small popup window or something and here we will be able to add new users as threadmins (also, I just found out bug and design flaws, I'll create new threads for this issues).

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That fits in with some plans I've got for v2.1. I would like to make the frontend possibilities for both the Threadmins and the Group Admins a bit better. Will definitely work on adding this idea in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back