Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

i have Problems with the .htaccess.

When i use the version, you recomend in the Readme.txt

Code:
RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problem with "None Could Be Negotiated" errors in Apache, uncomment this to turn off MultiViews
# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|reviewpost/|classifieds/|photopost/)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images|reviewpost|classifieds|photopost)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

i get the following error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@www.schauspielforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.22 Server at schauspielforum.com - Das Schauspiel Forum Port 80

When i'm using this .htaccess

Code:
RewriteEngine on

RewriteBase /

# If you are having problems with the rewrite from content/ to content.php, uncomment this line to turn MultiViews off.
# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

the forum mainpage works, but i can not go on forum categories. Either i recieve an 404 Error or i'mn only redirected to the mainpage: schauspielforum.com - Das Schauspiel Forum

Please help me. Do you need further informations?

With best regards,

Antoine

You will need to inspect your server's error_log file in order to find the real reason behind a 500 ISE.

Hi,

thank you for your answer.

My Error log says:

Zend Optimizer requires Zend Engine API version 220060519.
The Zend Engine API version 220090626 which is installed, is newer.
Contact Zend Technologies at 302 Found for a later version of Zend Optimizer.

Can you help me out?

Regards,

Antoine

The instructions are right there in the error message, I can't help you any further than that.

HI,

seriously your reaction is a little bit strange: i bought your product! I can understand, it's bothering if dumb user like me (yes, i'm one) not really now what to do. But hey, i'm your costumer! :-D

But i will help myself.

Best regards, Antoine

Please understand that I am unable to contact Zend Technologies on your behalf. I do not have control of your server, nor is the issue with our product.

The error message clearly states that the problem is with software provided by Zend Technologies. Our company is called DragonByte Technologies and we are in no way, shape or form affiliated with Zend Technologies.

If it was possible for me to alleviate the problem by making a change to my product, I would be more than happy to visit your site and assist you. Sadly, that is not possible, and the instructions for fixing the problem is, as I previously mentioned, very clearly printed in the actual error message itself.

As much as I would love to, I literally cannot help you with this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back