Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo

Customer
Not sure if this is normal but when I play a game and submit a score it don't put the high score in order under the Score Tab.

1 Bravo 125 Today, 11:30 AM 0:02:42
2 Bravo 185 Today, 11:33 AM 0:01:21

The block on the arcade home is correct though, just not under the score tab

I dont think it matter but these are on ipPro.

I dont think so (How do I check anyway?) cause in the block it shows the highscore as champion but in the score tab the highscore is #2

I just did another play to score low and the lower score is posting higher up.. These games should be higher score order. if the "lower-is-better" option is whats doing this how do I change that on all the games that need high to low scoring?

They should have imported that properly, and if not at least be consistent between the panel and the scores table in terms of sorting. Did you import that from the previous install or an archive file upload?

Youll be able to set the score preference in the game manager coming soon, but generally the game should be setting this correctly for itself (how else are you supposed to know without guessing?)

Might be related to http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/thre...ames-list-show-multiple-people-at-quot-1-quot
Still currently unresolved

I imported from a install.. I just checked it and its ok on ipProArcade. (from high to low)

It also does it on mochi games.

You know what? You are completely right. I implemented it to sort stuff one way, and made importing set it to the opposite!

The implementation will be swapped in the next version, so you wont have to edit the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.