Bug Game does not load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
This is marked as "bug", just because I didn't know if it is or not. =)

The game "Galaxy Blocks" doesn't seem to work, when I click "Begin Game" I just get a white screen. Could be that the game is busted, but might be something else, so I've left it on my forum for you to check out.

If the game is busted, would it be possible to trap this at all? Then report to the admin so we can keep our arcades functional? Maybe a nightly scan or something, I dunno, just throwing out ideas.

No programatic way to tell if a game is broken.

You can however compare it to its corresponding demo page on mochi. If that works, then theres something wrong with vbarcade.

In this particular case, looks like the game is working on mochi, so will have to see what happened with the import

The bug was galaxy blocks had a space in the filename. Fixed in the next beta, but to fix your galaxy blocks, edit the game table and change the flashfile to replace the %20 with a space, then go into your dbtech/vbarcade/media/galaxy-blocks and replace the %20 in the filename too. Should work at that point.

Yup, that fixed it! Noticed I had another one too when I was looking at the DB table. Thanks!

BTW, Galaxy Blocks... ohh man, addicted already. hehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating