Status
Not open for further replies.

IcEWoLF

Customer
Hi Ozzy47,

1. I'd suggest changing the corners to round corners for the contribute button, the square button (default) looks a bit weird, I think with round corners it would look much better.

2. Maybe adding an option for pro version users to have a gif image it would be nice too (nothing too flashy).

3. Another thing I noticed is that there are two icons in the side bar block, it might be a good idea to remove the one inside the block. (http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/dbtech/vbdonate/images/$.png)

4. Also for the latest contributors I'd suggest having an option like the nominations mod where it starts scrolling through recent donators, this way you can fit all the donators in there. (but please have a setting for users to turn off this feature in case they don't want it)

5. For the side bar donation module instead of adding the $ sign next to each contributor name maybe have a small preview of their avatars might be nice. (11px x 11px) Just like vBshout.

Also when clicking the contributors nicknames instead of taking the user to their profile page it might be a good idea to redirect to their donations stats page.

6. On the donation's block I noticed it shows 5 (USD)
Instead of doing that, I'd like this to be changed more towards to this format: $5.00 or €5.00, but then again, that's from my point of view. I think the users are smart enough to distinguish which currency has been donated.

7. I haven't seen any awards option yet for this page yet: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbdonate.php?do=donate

I think advertising the awards they will be receiving on that page might be a good idea, and also have an option in admincp for users to be able to create custom awards and be able to upload their own awards images.

P.S I am very tired today, working 10 hours shift + 2 hours at the gym wore me out. If I can think of anything else I'll reply to this thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
1) The images supplied with the product are not permanent, and you can change those to what ever you wish. Maybe KristerSwe can come up with something

2) Again you can change the images in the product to anything you wish, png, gif, jpeg. Maybe KristerSwe can come up with something here as well.

3) I dunno I will think about removing it.

4) I thought about that and if I remember correctly it did not look good at all, due to the fact that the block has other info in it besides the donations.

5) I will look into adding the avatars there instead.

5a) Not possible, as the donator is the only one who can see their individual contribution page.

6) I dunno if that is possible, as the way everything is coded, it shows that as their is 22 different currencies to choose from, and in the future if I am able to add multiple currencies it will show those as well.

7) I have not got around to the awards system yet, as that is going to be a big feature and require some time on it, hard to do that when the product is in beta, I would assume that would be in v2.0 but we'll see.

KristerSwe would it be possible to round the corners on this one you made as well?

contribute_here.png

The items in the first post that are struck out have been added to the latest release v1.1.2 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back