Status
Not open for further replies.

racersimage

Customer
Good morning, when trying to build a sitemap I get the following errors. Always random line numbers it seems.

These are from 3 different tries.

Processing: ...

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/nascartr/public_html/community/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 1316

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/nascartr/public_html/community/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 1317

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/nascartr/public_html/community/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_core.php on line 1497

Your php max_execution_time for your server is probably set to 30 seconds (which is a typical default setting). It appears your site map is taking longer than that to finish and it is erroring out.

The reason you are getting the different line numbers is because most likely it isn't timing out at the exact same spot on each run.

The max_execution_time value is defined in php.ini. You can change it there. To verify it is the problem you can try a setting of "0" this will allow you to test with no limit. Then you can go back and set a reasonable time, I would try bumping it up at 30 sec intervals till you don't receive an error.

I assume you must have a pretty large site?

Last edited:
Please try lowering the amount of URLs per page in DBSEO's sitemap settings, see if that helps :)

Your php max_execution_time for your server is probably set to 30 seconds (which is a typical default setting). It appears your site map is taking longer than that to finish and it is erroring out.

The reason you are getting the different line numbers is because most likely it isn't timing out at the exact same spot on each run.

The max_execution_time value is defined in php.ini. You can change it there. To verify it is the problem you can try a setting of "0" this will allow you to test with no limit. Then you can go back and set a reasonable time, I would try bumping it up at 30 sec intervals till you don't receive an error.

I assume you must have a pretty large site?

Please try lowering the amount of URLs per page in DBSEO's sitemap settings, see if that helps :)

It is a large site, and instead of changing the php.ini right now, Fillip H. I changed the URL's per page from 30,000 to 25,000 and it completed successfully, thank you!

cruisin, I will remember the php.ini tips later though, I can see that change coming in handy someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings